lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Build problems

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Build problems
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:56:44 -0000

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Nicolas Moreau wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am just trying to build the latest CVS and I am finding some problems
> in the tcp_pcb structure defined in tcp.h. The pcb->recv_data member is
> referenced in various places (tcp_input.c:239) but does not exist. The
> same comment was posted a month ago but the propsed fix of simply using
> recv_data does not work.

Are you sure you have the latest CVS?  (ie. The savannah one?)  My
checkout of that does not use pcb->recv_data

I don't think we've got round to building a nightly tar of the CVS in the
same way as was hosted on the lwip homepage before the move to savannah,
but you should be able to get the source anyway.

Kieran