lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] The future of lwIP

From: Ivarsson Magnus
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] The future of lwIP
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:22:13 -0000

Hi Adam, I'm also intrested in CVS write access.

My current work is on a lwip-port to a 68K platform running PSOS and a PPP
interface + masquerading.

BR
Magnus Ivarsson

Magnus Ivarsson

Volvo Technological Development Corporation
Transport & Telematics Services
Dept 06600, CTP
SE-412 88 Gothenburg, Sweden

Phone:  +46 31 772 4009