lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] another SOS..

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] another SOS..
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:42:10 -0000

From: "byung-hyun jang" <address@hidden>
> Dear Florian Schulze :
>
> With your great help I could compile the lwip without problem.
> Unfortunately, I got run time error at this time.
>
> That is MEMORY REFERENCE ERROR. When I run it Windows error message saying
> that "some memory location can not be written" came out. I am using the
> Window 2000. My friend told me that he did it once at Windows98 platform.
>
> Would you give me some advice regarding this problem??
>
> I appreciate you.

Hmm, I didn't get this error on Win2k. Might be a change introduced in
WinPCap 2.3. I tested it only with 2.2. Could you try to get more info on
the problem? Like where it's happening in the code. Maybe it's a problem in
WinPCap and not in lwIP, but it's more likely in my packet interface, as I
just hacked the packet interface together to test some things.

I will take a look when I get the chance and will let you know if I find out
something.

Regards,
Florian