lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip under Linux 2.4

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] lwip under Linux 2.4
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:22:46 -0000

Hi Jose!

On Sunday 23 December 2001 05.31, you wrote:
> I've got some good news: I managed to get lwip to work under Linux 2.4.
> There are several issues here:

Thanks! I haven't been able to test the Linux 2.4 tapif patch myself, but it
works fine under FreeBSD with the patch applied. The unix/sys_arch.c patch
needed some fixing to run nicely under FreeBSD (the thread_param needed to be
malloc()ed instead of allocated on the stack - FreeBSD pthreads apparently
shield the thread's stacks from eachother).

Both patches are commited to the CVS.

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>