lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] R2000

From: Taco Walstra
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] R2000
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:19:18 -0000

Hello ashok, I saw your message about Rabbit 2000. I'm currently porting
lwIP to rabbit2000, so I can give you some information.
First of all: get rid of the stupid dynamic c compiler and buy the softools
compiler (www.softools.com). With this compiler you can compile the
complete stack without much problems.
What you still need is the low level driver for the ethernet interface: in
this case Realtek 8019. I'm doing exactly that at this very moment ( ehhh
no, I'm writing an e-mail, but some minutes ago I did). The driver will
look a bit like the one written by Leon Woestenberg for the CS8900, which
is also based on the template for the ethernetdriver of the lwip stack.
So, the answer to your question is: no changes at all for lwip, but some
addition sure. When I've finished the work it will become open source.
Best wishes
Taco Walstra
Taco Walstra
University of Amsterdam