lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] RTL8019 driver for uc/osII and lwip?

From: Tom Hayes
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] RTL8019 driver for uc/osII and lwip?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:11:28 -0000

Hi,

Ok, the CS8900A is costlier than RTL8019, but I have found much more
information to near the CS8900A and therefore I think that you can develop a
project more quickly than with the RTL8019.  And I don't ignore that the
RTL8019 can be a good alternative.

Greetings

Tom

***************************
UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA
DEPARTAMENTO DE ELECTRÓNICA
MEDELLÍN - COLOMBIA
***************************

>hi sobhan
>rtl 8019 is best man go with that it has been used in lot of embedded n/w
>products.........
>
>On Thu, 11 Jul 2002 Bubunia Patra wrote :
>>Hi Tom,
>>        The CS8900A chip is costlier than RTL8019..
>>In a mass production I think RTL will be better
>>option.
>>
>>Regds
>>Sobhan
>>

>>  --- Tom Hayes <address@hidden> wrote: > >
>>   Has anyone written the RTL8019 chip driver for
>> > uc/osII and lwip?
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > You why doesn't work with the CS8900A?  since for
>> > this Chip one already has
>> > the driver.
>> >
>> > Tom
>> >
>> > **************************
>> > UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA
>> > DEPARTAMENTO DE ELETRÓNICA
>> > MEDELLÍN - COLOMBIA
>> > **************************

>> > MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e
>> > imprimir fotos.
>> > http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx
>> >
>> > [This message was sent through the lwip discussion
>>list.]

>>Want to sell your car? advertise on Yahoo Autos Classifieds. It's Free!!
>>        visit http://in.autos.yahoo.com
>>[This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

>There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
>Go now http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs
>
>[This message was sent through the lwip discussion list.]

Únase al mayor servicio mundial de correo electrónico:
http://www.hotmail.com/es