lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Issues with lwIP on M16C platform

From: Josh Marshall
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: [lwip] Issues with lwIP on M16C platform
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:44:07 -0000

Leon,

Thanks for your reply.

I do have the DEBUGF output working, over a RS-232 link, and just use
HyperTerminal to view the output. As a clarification, I used the 'echo'
from the minimal arch, and it works fine. (As a sidenote; when I enable
DEBUG, ping takes approx. 700 ms, with it off, it takes < 10 ms)

By seeing if the packet sizes are right, do you mean: See what size
packets are transmitted using Ethereal, and then see if DEBUGF gives the
same answer?

Thanks for your help,

Josh