lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting to eZ80

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Porting to eZ80
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:51:18 -0000

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002, Robert wrote:

> Hello, I am working on a project that uses the eZ80 microprocessor.  I do
> not see a port available for this cpu, so I guess I will need to do this
> work myself.  I am using an in-house developed non-preemptive,
> multi-tasking OS.  Any hints or suggestions will be appreciated.

I've not got any particular advice for your processor, but many people
have ported to other architectures, and you may be able to learn from
their questions and problems.  The mailing list archive is available at
http://www.sics.se/mailing-lists/lwip.html/threads.html although it hasn't
been updated to include the last few weeks messages.

> I am hoping to get some help from time to time as I proceed with the port.

This is the right place to ask questions, and we do our best although
don't always know the answers.

> I will be happy to provide the resulting code back for posting, if there
> is interest.

Thanks

Kieran