lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] comments?

From: Mumtaz Ahmad
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] comments?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:18:28 -0000

To solve the incoming packet mem alignemnt problem i did the following
things
        I kept mem alignment to 4 .When pbuf_pool buf is alloced for
incoming ethernet packet i add an offset of 2 to payload of  the first pbuf
of chain .This makes it unaligned but ip header is aligned to 4 later on .
On windows this seems  fine and no problem is encountered but on my platform
i am getting a strange error that disappears as i use printfs inside code
(sounds like a memory leak) . TCP connection is established with no problem
but when httpd sends data an assert in pbuf_free function halts the system .

  ASSERT("pbuf_free: p->ref > 0", p->ref > 0);

Note the problem disappers and things starts running fine as i turn on
TCP_DEBUG
Any comment or suggestions in this regard?

Regards
Mumtaz Ahmad