lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Is the number of connections decided by the number

From: YangYe
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Is the number of connections decided by the number of threads?
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:30:31 -0000

    Hi! I have a question about thread: If my lwip port is a single thread one
( the sys_thread_new() mothod only be called once), Does that mean there can be
only one TCP connection at one time? If not , What is the difference between
single thread and multithreads ? And what does the number of connections
depended on?