lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] PPP

From: Eric Miniere
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] PPP
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:09:18 -0000

Hello all,

We plan to implement PPP protocol with lwip
on an ARM7TDMI based micro from Europe technologies.

I had already ported lwip with an Ethernet controler CS8900
with ucosii on an easycan3 chip and it is running perfectly ( still in
test ).

I just would like to know what is already done for PPP layer that
I can use and what is needed to be done.

The main goal is to estimate the development time and start the project.

Thank you all

Eric Miniere