lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP, TCP works now here. Revised cs8900a driver re

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] lwIP, TCP works now here. Revised cs8900a driver released.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:38:39 -0000

Hello Adam,

I have traced down the bug that crashed my controller.

My MEM_ALIGN was set to 1, on a 16-bit processor,
which made it crash somewhere in mem_alloc() on odd\
size memory allocations. I cannot pin-point where exactly.

Of course, the error only occured on an odd-sized HTML
page, making the debugging worse :)

TCP now works, and very nicely in that.

I've released a somewhat newer cs8900a driver that does some
optional statistics gathering (interrupts, drops, transmits, receives,
misses) and have merged both cs8900.c and cs8900if.c
back into one file: cs8900if.c.

http://www.esrac.ele.tue.nl/~leon/lwip/

My DHCP client port is up next.

Regards,