lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] 8051 port.

From: Andrea Olivotto
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] 8051 port.
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:45:10 -0000

Hi Vincente,

I'm working on lwip under 8051, Keil 6, CS8900A.
There is a couple of hours of work to make it work.
For example, Keil doesn't support callbacks, it doesn't initialize pointer
to NULL, it has a generic pointer management very slow and space consuming,
and so on.

Some months ago I tried with the release 0.4.1. With a lot of optimizations
I reached about 30KB of code. But it was a lot of works and I couldn't
upgrade to a newer release.

If I could find a stable release, I'll optimize and close.

Andrea