lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Web Server Question

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Web Server Question
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 02:02:50 -0000

Hi!

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 17:57, Tom Hayes wrote:
> 1. Where information I can find to near the form how the static const char
> vectors is generated, declared in the file fsdata.c.

There is a perl script called makefsdata that produces an fsdata.c file
from the files in the fs/ directory. On a Unix machine, you should be
able to just put the files you would like to have in fs/ (removing the
old ones first), and the run ./makefsdata in the httpd directory.

> 2. Where can I find information to near the Web Server implemented in the
> uIP Stack?, (httpd.c, fs.c, cgi.c, fsdata.c).  My compiler shows errors with
> the functions fs_open and fs_count (belonging to fs.c)

The httpd is, regrattably, a bit too undocumented. What errors do you
get?

/adam
--
Adam Dunkels <address@hidden>