lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] zeroconf

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] zeroconf
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:53:38 -0000

Hello,

yes, I have considered implementing zeroconf and have read the Apple
announcement about them open-sourcing their implementation. (It's already
available
AFAIK).

I do not have time to implement it myself at this moment, but I will
certainly assist in any way I can if someone else is starting this.

The real question is whether zeroconf will be an upcoming technique in
embedded device networks?

Regards,

Leon.

http://www.gmx.net