lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] 'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared identifie

From: byung-hyun jang
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] 'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared identifier
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:44:56 -0000

Hello, everybody!

I am a beginner with lwip and while I am compiling the lwip(ported to
win32/visual c++ 6.0 version) I got an error. I would appreciate if somebody
give me thankful instruction.

when I compile it I got an error message saying that
'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared identifier and
'NDIS_PACKET_TYPE_ALL_LOCAL' : undeclared identifier

I am using windows 2000 professional and installed the WinCap.

Thank you in advance!!

Jang from Korea