lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Re: lwip port for Win 32 build query

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Re: lwip port for Win 32 build query
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:27:05 -0000

From: "Andrew Cottrell" <address@hidden>
> Thanks for porting lwip to Win 32 and DJGPP. I use both.
>
> I have tried to build the Win 32 port using MS VC++ 6.0 and I cannot find
> either of the following include files:-
>     #include "vfs.h"
>     #include "vfs_msvc.h"
>
> Any ideas on where I can get these?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Those are used in the ftp server. I forgot to remove it from the build
process. Just remove the ftpd.c and ftpd.h file, remove the include in
test.c and remove ftpd_init() in test.c. Then it should compile.
If you want to compile the ftpd (the one included is outdated and doesn't
work, use the one from my homepage), the you have to substitute the vfs_*
calls with the equivalents in msvc or djgpp. You can also get my libvfs:
- Go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pumpsoft
- Look into the CVS, the module name is damp, the directory is libvfs

Florian