lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] A Modest Proposal

From: Bill Knight
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] A Modest Proposal
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:58:47 -0000

There has been a lot of traffic on the list concerning how to use
the current version of lwIP as well as discussions concerning new
features, bug fixes, etc.  While I am interested in both, it is
sometimes a bit overwhelming.

May I propose the creation of another list "lwip-develop", to be used
for discussions concerning new features, bug fixes, and such?  The
current list might then be more helpful for those just trying to get
lwIP operational on their platform.

Respectfully
-Bill Knight
R O SoftWare