lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Trying to run lwip on Sparc Solaris

From: Ganesh S
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Trying to run lwip on Sparc Solaris
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 00:24:22 -0000

------=_NextPartTM-000-615868a3-3045-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

Hi All,

I would like to run lwip on a Solaris machine(sparc-sun-solaris2.7). I
recollect that Joe had mentiobed that he had tun and lwip working on this
to compile, but unable to install. I get a message that the driver installed
fine but was unable to attach ! Seemed like this message was coming from the
kernel itself. I do not know how to fix this problem. Can Joe/Adam or anyone
let me know how to fix this.

Also, is there any changes requuired in the environment/sources for
compiling lwip under this platform ? Before i begin, would like to know if
any known issues are present.

Thanks
Ganesh

------=_NextPartTM-000-615868a3-3045-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.

------=_NextPartTM-000-615868a3-3045-11d6-a942-00b0d0d06be8--