lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Realtek RTL8019AS vs cs8900

From: Jari
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] Realtek RTL8019AS vs cs8900
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:58:28 -0000

Some time a go red a comparison where somebody said that CS8900 was a better
choise, but I cannot find that text any more. If I remember right reasons
had something to do also with the output transformers etc. the first one did
need it and the second one did not. If somebody knows something about this,
please tell us if the chips really have some differences in this area ?