lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] New To LWIP : I Want to port LWIP on 8051 microcont

From: Imran Mansuri
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] New To LWIP : I Want to port LWIP on 8051 microcontroller
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:42:17 -0000

Hello

I myself Imran Mansuri studying in last year of
engineering.

I am new to LWIP and the group. I have gone through
the code of LwIP, but still have some doubt about how
to run it.

Please anybody can help me what I need to implement to
port LwIP over  Pentium/DOS or 8051 microcontroller.

What files need to be changed for the above?
I want to run the LWIP in a single thread. For 8051 I
am not going to have any OS so Emulation layer will be
implemented by me without any OS.

Please help me out  for the above
Thanks in advance

Imran Mansuri
Student
BE Information Technology(IT)
Nirma Institute Of Technology, Ahmedabad
Gujarat, India.