lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Timer problem!!!

From: harish jayaraj
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Timer problem!!!
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:43:39 -0000

Hello all,
     I seem to stuck in a major problem now. This is regarding
timers.
I wanted to know where the timer has been initilized in the
existing lwip0.5.3 code?
I 'am almost thro' with teh proting of RTOS, but for this timer
stuff.
The document says that there is a global timer running with a time
period of 200ms. but 'am unable to trace it in the code.
How can i integarte my RTOS timers into lwip?
Can some one out there throw some light on this.

Thanks and regards,
Harish