lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] modified arp.c filr

From: Adam Dunkels
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] modified arp.c filr
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:56:11 -0000

Hi Mumtaz!

On Thursday 07 March 2002 14.32, you wrote:
> A modified arp.c file. Hopefully this file wont have any structure packing
> problems .This file is running successfully on Trimedia .

Would it be possible for you to point out the main differences between your
arp.c and the one in lwIP? It would be a good help to be when merging your
changes. The version in your mail contains a few things that I thought the
htons() and ntohs() macros sorted out, but in you are using u8_t arrays
instead.

Thanks!

/adam
--