lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Gateway usage

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Gateway usage
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:29:21 -0000

Hi!

I have a problem:
I have seperated my network in two subnets. One for 10BaseTX (100mbit TP) with
192.168.2.x as the network. The other for 10Base2 (10mbit BNC) with 192.168.1.x.
I have one computer as a router with two network cards. In the 100mbit net is my
main computer. In the BNC network is a windows computer and the computer with
lwIP. I have set up the router as the gateway in all computers.
I can access the windows computer from my main computer and the other way
around. I can access the lwIP computer only from within the 192.168.1.x network,
but not from my main computer. I guess it's a problem with lwIP, because the
packets arrive at the lwIP computer, but they don't get back to my main
computer. Is there some option I have to set when compiling lwIP, or do I have
to configure something in my router, or do I have to change something inside
lwIP to make this work?

Thanks,
Florian