lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] For Single threaded LWIP stack for DOS!!

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] For Single threaded LWIP stack for DOS!!
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:27:07 -0000

On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Imran Mansuri wrote:

> Hello Friends
>
> I am facing some problem while running LwIP in single
> threaded env.
>
> Please if anyone can suggest what changes i have to
> make to original code as well as how should i
> implement arch dependent files.

You don't need to run the windows version to get it single threaded.  This
has been brought up before on the mailing list, and should be fairly well
documented by now.  See http://www.sics.se/~adam/lwip/os.html for a start,
and have a look through the old mailing list articles.  If they don't
answer your questions, then let me know and I'll do my best (as I'm sure
will others) to help.

Kieran