lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] 'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared iden

From: Florian Schulze
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] 'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared identifier
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:18:36 -0000

> when I compile it I got an error message saying that
> 'OID_802_3_PERMANENT_ADDRESS' : undeclared identifier and
> 'NDIS_PACKET_TYPE_ALL_LOCAL' : undeclared identifier

I now found the problem. It was introduced in WinPCap 2.3. After this line
in pktif.c:
#include <packet32.h>
Add this one:
#include <ntddndis.h>
In there are the definitions for the above symbols. In WinPCap 2.2 this file
was included with packet32.h. Also be sure to download the developer pack so
you get the include files at all.

Florian