lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] CVS lwIP?

From: leon . woestenberg
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] CVS lwIP?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:15:50 -0000

Hello,

> Is CVS lwIP usable for anyone else? In particular I'm referrined to the
> dhcp
> and etharp modules?

etharp.c should compile if LWIP_DHCP is 0.
If you still encounter errors, pls. report these (or fix).

The DHCP module has recently been added to be tested in the current CVS
branch. Note that DHCP was developed on a private
branch (which is now _almost_ in sync with CVS, now that CVS
becomes more and more stable).

I think we will proceed using stable and development branches soon, or at
least a stable release.

Regards,

Leon Woestenberg.