lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] bug in api_lib.c:netconn_new(): acceptmbox not init

From: Lieverse, Paul
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] bug in api_lib.c:netconn_new(): acceptmbox not initializedto SYS _MBOX_NULL
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:09:34 -0000

Hi all,

There is a nasty bug in api_lib.c:

in netconn_new() the value of the conn->acceptmbox is not initialized
to SYS_MBOX_NULL.

In most cases this probably is not a big problem since SYS_MBOX_NULL
equals zero, and the compiler nicely initializes accpetmbox to zero.
However, in my case, SYS_MBOX_NULL equals 255,
which resulted in another mbox (0) being free'd at some point.

Paul

PS: I still have problems with timeouts; it seems that the socket api
functions
have infinite timeout values. If anyone has any ideas... (or maybe those
timeouts
are ment to be infinite?)