lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] CVS vs 0.5.3

From: David Ryan
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] CVS vs 0.5.3
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:49:59 -0000

Hi..

Just curious if anyone can tell me how different the current CVS version
is compared to 0.5.3, and how stable it is?  Can anyone suggest any
reason to use one or the other at the moment?

To clarify.. I also downloaded the CVS version and came across one
compile error in tcp_input.c

/*
           if(pcb->recv_data) {
             pbuf_chain(pcb->recv_data, cseg->p);
           } else {
             pcb->recv_data = cseg->p;
           }
*/

pcb doesn't have a field called recv_data.  Obviously there are
currently some changes in CVS..  just curious to know what other
changes/ bug fixes are there..

Thanks,
David.

PS If this gets posted more than once..  sorry.  having problems with
mail at the moment.

This Email, together with attachments, is for exclusive and confidential
use of the addressee(s).  Distribution, use or reproduction without prior
written consent is prohibited.  WebSecure does not guarantee this message
free of errors, interference or viruses.  This Information is CONFIDENTIAL.