lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Re: pbuf_realloc of ROM pbufs

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Re: pbuf_realloc of ROM pbufs
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:50:34 -0000

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Kieran Mansley wrote:
> I can't see any particular reason why you wouldn't have chains of ROM
> pbufs.  Can anyone else see a problem with it?

Further to that, pbuf_realloc assumes all pbufs in a chain are of the same
type (ROM/RAM/POOL).  Will this always necessarily be the case?
 - If not,  it should examine the type of the last pbuf in the new chain,
rather than the first to determine how to realloc it.
 - If so, perhaps it should be enforced by a check in pbuf_chain()?

Any thoughts?

Kieran