lwip-users

[lwip-users] [lwip] Example code please?

From: Earle Clubb
Subject: [lwip-users] [lwip] Example code please?
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:38:49 -0000

Hello all,
        I'm trying to implement lwIP in a non-OS environment (HC16).  I'm using
Leon's CS8900 driver.  I'm really confused as to how to get all the code
components (driver, stack, http server app, main loop) to work together.
Can someone send me some complete working code to run the http server?  I've
tried modifying the Unix code, but I don't really know what I'm doing.  I'm
only using the http server to test out my hardware, but I need something to
work with for my real app.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!  TIA.

Earle Clubb

Software Engineer
Valcom, Inc.

E-mail: address@hidden