lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: [lwip] problems with tcp_segs

From: James Roth
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: [lwip] problems with tcp_segs
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2003 22:29:31 -0000

--------------070407070609010806060101

Andrea Olivotto wrote:

>07/05/02 9.21.20, Andrea Olivotto <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>>I'm using an 8051 plus Keil compiler, single thread enviroment.
>>I admit that using that platfor there are some porting problem, so I don't
>>exclude the case one or more
>>porting bugs.
>>

>Ops!
>
>Likely I found the problem, obviously a porting issue. Excuse!

Was it a time related bug like mine?  Perhaps we should put some sanity
checks in the layer above sys_arch to help new ports.  In my case, it
took a while to discover the problem.  Maybe a sys_arch test driver too.

--
James Roth
Shugyo Design Technologies

--------------070407070609010806060101

<head>
</head>
Andrea Olivotto wrote:<br>
  <pre wrap="">07/05/02 9.21.20, Andrea Olivotto <a
class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
    <pre wrap="">I'm using an 8051 plus Keil compiler, single thread
enviroment.<br>I admit that using that platfor there are some porting problem,
Was it a time related bug like mine?  Perhaps we should put some sanity checks
in the layer above sys_arch to help new ports.  In my case, it took a while
to discover the problem.  Maybe a sys_arch test driver too.<br>
      <pre wrap=""><br>To Adam: I love you when you write us those messages
through the lwip discussion list.]<br></pre>
      <pre class="moz-signature" cols="$mailwrapcol">--
James Roth
Shugyo Design Technologies
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.shugyodesign.com/";>http://www.shugyodesign.com/</a>