[lwip-members] [bug #5378] Support for IGMP, the multicast group managem

From: nobody
Subject: [lwip-members] [bug #5378] Support for IGMP, the multicast group management protocol
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:43:05 -0400

=================== BUG #5378: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: likewise                Project: lwIP - A Lightweight TCP/IP stack
Submitted on: Wed 09/17/2003 at 19:43
Category:  None                       Severity:  3
Bug Group:  Feature Request           Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  likewise                Status:  Open

Original Submission:  I may start to implement IGMP as well as test drive

multicasting, depending on our specific needs. Any

feedback or joint effort is welcomed.

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached