lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [task #14969] Make ModbusTCP Master/Slave lib

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [task #14969] Make ModbusTCP Master/Slave lib
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 16:52:35 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #14969 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Sorry to turn you donw, but the lwIP members here already have enough to do
with the stack as it is now, and adding yet another protocol (that is not
really as widely used as the ones we have now, as it is somewhat special) is
something we can't really afford.

It sounds like this could get some attention, but these entries here are for
things to integrate into our git repository, and I don't see a modbus tcp
implementation coming there.

If you want to get contributors to your idea, why don't you ask on the
lwip-users list?

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?14969>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/