lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] 6lowpan support in lwip

From: Swapnil Jakhade
Subject: [lwip-devel] 6lowpan support in lwip
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 12:41:31 +0000

Hello,

We are planning to use LWIP and 6lowpan as an IP stack on one of our IoT device.

We came across this group while searching for lwip+6lowpan integrated stack.

The following patch shows initial support for 6lowpan on lwip.
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git/log/?h=lowpan6

But we don’t see any further commits to this. Has the work on this branch stopped?

There is git for lwip

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/lwip.git

Into which there is separate branch for 6lowpan. We don’t see any 6lowpan code into this branch.

Also in https://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8706 this link, found files with 6lowpan initial development.

We are a bit confused as to which branch to use for lwip and 6lowpan together.

Our ultimate aim is to enable IP stack on a demo sensor board

(lwip+6lowpan with Bluetooth or Zigbee device which are 802.15.4 complaint).

We would appreciate if we could get some pointers to our above requirement.

If the activity on this branch has been stopped and migrated somewhere else, can

anyone please redirect us to some other link where the development is still on.

Thanks.

Regards,

Swapnil Jakhade
Software Engineer - I

T: (+91) 2041462 Ext. 616
F: (+91) 2041462 Ext. 601
E: address@hidden

6th Floor, East Wing,
Marisoft 3, Kalyani Nagar,
Pune, MH 411014 - INDIA

Open-Silicon
Your Idea Delivered TM

   w     f      t      in

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication and notify the sender immediately. It should be noted that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking action or reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.