lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] lwIP without TCP

From: Martine Lenders
Subject: [lwip-devel] lwIP without TCP
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 20:03:01 +0100

Hi,
I was trying to compile lwIP with just LWIP_UDP and LWIP_IPV6 set in lwipopts.h (of all the defines described in [1]), but it failed due to TCP_SLOW_INTERVAL being undeclared in src/api/api_lib.c:737. Sadly I did not know how to open an issue for that in your issue tracker.

Since I'm new to this mailing list a few words about me: I'm one of the core developers behind RIOT [2] and we are currently evaluating our own network stack. To have a comparison (and to have access to the features provided by lwIP) I'm currently in the process of porting lwIP to RIOT.

Kind regards,
Martine Lenders

[1] http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Lwipopts.h
[2] http://riot-os.org/