lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #46094] IPv4 routing hook functions should be moved

From: Ivan Delamer
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #46094] IPv4 routing hook functions should be moved
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 15:32:40 +0000

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
         Planned Release: 1.5.0
            lwIP version: git head

Details:

LWIP_HOOK_IP4_ROUTE() is called (if defined) at the beginning of the
ip4_route() function.

Maybe this should be moved down to after we check for a match to our
configured netifs, but before we check for the default router netif.

This way, the hook function doesn't need to duplicate the checks for local
subnet routing.

This only applies to LWIP_HOOK_IP4_ROUTE and not to LWIP_HOOK_IP4_ROUTE_SRC

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?46094>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/