lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Moving Layer4+ protocols to main git

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] Moving Layer4+ protocols to main git
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 20:58:21 +0200

Hi all,

as 1.5.0 is coming nearer, I'd love to make one big change before getting it out: I'd like to add a 5th directory under 'src' (next to 'api', 'core' and 'netif') where I'd add supported implementations of OSI layer 4+ protocols, like the snmp agent, http(-raw) server, sntp and others.

This would be to get them more widley known and to emphasise the fact that they are supported by the lwip team.

Any thoughts about this or proposals for the name of this new source directory (or its structure, i.e. where would includes be, how would these protocols be able to include memp pools) are highly welcome!

Simon