lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] 1.5.0 coming nearer

From: address@hidden
Subject: [lwip-devel] 1.5.0 coming nearer
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 22:40:18 +0100

Hi all,

I just wanted to get this topic on the list again: as you might have noticed, I'm working my way through the bugs/tasks/patches lately. I'm getting nearer and nearer to the state where existing bugs are done (i.e. I hope to get to the point where only IPv6 bugs and new feature requests are open to not have a release with regressions).

Once that point is reached, a 1.5.0 beta will be released. Expect it in the next months :-)

Thanks for everyone contributing in development! Especialy the recent quality of patches has been really helpful!

Cheers,
Simon