lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #7855] Provide alternative timeout implementation

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #7855] Provide alternative timeout implementation
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 21:04:46 +0000

Follow-up Comment #4, patch #7855 (project lwip):

Without digging too much into the patch again: by now I'd prefer a more
generic approach where stack-internal timers that are all cyclic timers (all
the timeout functions implemented in timers.c are) can be set up really cyclic
by the port (e.g. providing a constant table of cyclic timers to the port at
stack startup).

The rest of the timers (which are one-shot) doesn't care too much for drift, I
guess. Also, if drift was an issue on a specific platform, we could just make
sys_timeout/sys_untimeout overridable.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?7855>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/