lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #35845] Cannot switch from SYN-SENT to SYN-RCVD

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #35845] Cannot switch from SYN-SENT to SYN-RCVD
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 20:10:55 +0000

Update of bug #35845 (project lwip):

                Severity:               2 - Minor => 1 - Wish

Follow-up Comment #2:

Is there a real-world requirement for this one?

It's hard to implement and could only be implemented for LWIP_CALLBACK_API==1,
not for LWIP_EVENT_API==1 as the "connected" callback has to be called instead
of the the "accept" callback although in state SYN-RCVD to prevent having to
make the application aware of the simultaneous open.

Given this and the fact that it increases code size for no real use (as far as
I see it), I don't think we should implement this.

Minor --> Wish

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?35845>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/