lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [patch #8037] LWIP server fails if we connect multiple clie

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [patch #8037] LWIP server fails if we connect multiple clients
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:05:08 +0000

Update of patch #8037 (project lwip):

Follow-up Comment #1:

This entry is wrong here:
- you did not provide a patch. Patches are a way to tell us what to change in
the sources.
- you have a problem in *using* lwIP. You're better off trying to get support
on lwip-users.
- most likely, you have a problem in configuring lwIP. I understand that this
is not an easy task, and I'd love to get a better documentation of this
(someday).

- last but not least, this is totally not high priority. It might be high prio
for you, but the priority entry is meant to sort patches against each other.

Closing as invalid, sorry.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?8037>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/