lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] lwip 1.3.2 with safertos

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] lwip 1.3.2 with safertos
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2012 16:26:37 +0200

"Seymen Ertaş" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Thank you for the response could you point me in the right direction on
> how
> to set the connect timeout ?

Oops, looks like connect timeout is only supported by socket- and netconn-API
and not by the raw API. So you'll have to implement the timeout yourself and
call tcp_close() when the time expires before connected or err is called.

However, I admit that it's hard to do with the poll callback not working,
although I would have expected this to work during connect...

Simon