lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] [bug #36380] unsent_oversize mismatch in 1.4.1RC1

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: [lwip-devel] [bug #36380] unsent_oversize mismatch in 1.4.1RC1
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 20:14:17 +0000

>  Gave it another try with TCP_OVERSIZE=0.
>  Absolutely no change,

How can that happen? The last failing assert you reported should be
deactivated with TCP_OVERSIZE set to 0!

> in the RC1 version the TCP output is crap and unuseable

Hey, thanks, it's always nice to hear such constructive criticism! That really
motivates me to put effort in lwIP in my free time!

Putting this aside, 1.4.1 RC1 runs perfectly well in my environments, so it
also might well be a problem in your lwIP port which is has been hidden under
pr envious versions. You never know until you actually find the bug.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?36380>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/