lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault

From: Vinicius Bernardi
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] TCP Client system fault
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 12:17:10 -0300

Hi Kieran,

I had found an issue with MEMP that maybe can explain the reason, MEMP_TCP_SEG it's out of memory in 1 situation, but for some reason in this test the System Fault didn't happen.
As I'm using PPP SIG_HUP and destroying all tcp connections before starting a new one, why the system it's in out or resources?

I have 10 TCP_SEG's at config.

Best regards,
Vinicius

On 14 Apr 2012, at 20:31, Vinicius Bernardi wrote:

> I`m facing a issue that is very complex to understand how it's happening.

My guess is that a buffer is getting re-used or corrupted before the network
driver has finished sending it onto the network.  But as you say it is a
difficult problem to debug, and without more information it will be hard to be
sure what the solution is.

Kieran