lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #7731] contrib: Add -fPIC to CFLAGS in unix/proj

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] [patch #7731] contrib: Add -fPIC to CFLAGS in unix/proj/lib
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 19:20:07 +0100

Erik Ekman wrote:
I changed my buildbot at http://lwip.kryo.se:8010/waterfall to go against the
official git trees and then lib failed to build because of this. I am looking
at the other build failure in unixsim, might just be my machine being too
picky.

I've (hopefully) fixed everything but the warning " the comparison will always evaluate as ‘true’": I gues you'll haev to disable that check as lwIP a) uses this for generic macros and b) it sometimes leads to invalid warnings when datatypes have different sizes (on different platforms).

Nice thing, that build bot, I just saw I fixed all other errors indeed, 'lib-linux64' is now green :-)

Simon