lwip-devel

[lwip-devel] Support for tunneling using lwip

From: Tiran Kaskas
Subject: [lwip-devel] Support for tunneling using lwip
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 08:07:59 +0000

Hello,

I hope this message is sent in the right place -J

I am using the LWIP stack, and trying to integrate the OpenVpn solution into my platform.

OpenVpn highly depends on TUN\TAP driver existence, which my platform does not provide.

Knowing a little bit about TUN (gave up the TAP), I think this is doable by modifying the LWIP, creating a new interface, adding new routing rule (for the TUN interface).

Anyone done this before in LWIP? Is there anything I am missing avoiding this to be done in the LWIP?

Thanks,

TIRAN