lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Small typo

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Small typo
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 20:41:19 +0100

"Kieran Mansley" <address@hidden> wrote:

makefsdata is not doing this very elegantly for sure, but the user
wouldn't normally have lwip/src/ in their include path (they would have
lwip/src/include to pick up the headers).

I have checked out LwIP under
g:\MingW32\src\inet\lwip-1.4.0, so no 'lwip' in path. I like to keep the
version in the install path (as many packages do).

 makefsdata is trying to pull
in C files rather than header files for some reason, and I think its
approach is a reasonable one: it's clear which files its trying to get
at, so modifying it to point to wherever you keep your lwip source
shouldn't be hard.  I suppose we could instead have something like:

#ifndef LWIP_TOP
LWIP_TOP=../../../../lwip/src/
#endif

#include LWIP_TOP/core/inet_chksum.c