lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] Error compiling socket.c with LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING=1

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] Error compiling socket.c with LWIP_TCPIP_CORE_LOCKING=1 and LWIP_RAW=0
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:16:30 +0200

Mason <address@hidden> wrote:

> Simon Goldschmidt wrote:
>
>> As I said, I fixed that already. I also found 1 or 2 other lines that
>> needed fixing when cycling through disabling one of the three IP
>> protocols...
>
> I did see your reply in the "LWIP_U32_DIFF is unnecessarily complex"
> thread, but I didn't think it applied to this thread as well ;-)

Oops, my fault, it didn't. I only added a bug report and set it to fixed
immediately, but those 2 mails should go out to lwip-devel, too.

> Thanks!
>
> BTW, does the team plan on pushing a 1.4.1 release?

Actually, I do. I think there are two bugs still open that I plan to fix. After
that, I'll have to back port them to the 1.4.0 code (1.4.1 will not contain
IPv6 support, it will be a pure bug fix release). I hope to finish that work
before the end of november...

Simon