lwip-devel

Re: [lwip-devel] ReactOS is now using lwIP for TCP

From: Leon Woestenberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-devel] ReactOS is now using lwIP for TCP
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:58:26 +0200

Hello Cameron,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 3:52 PM, Leon Woestenberg
<address@hidden> wrote:

> This might bring some (lwIP) developers to the idea of developing for
> ReactOS also. Do you have a link for the lwIP people to fetch/tryout
> this particular build that is using lwIP?

Did you fix the bugs you find in your SVN? It would be good to get
your bug fixes upstreamed into lwIP.

I recon I could do a diff against this. What version of lwIP was used
as the base? The lwip changelog seems somewhere halfway releases.

http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trunk/reactos/lib/drivers/lwip/

Regards,
--
Leon